Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out of Sight out of Mind???

It is easy to "forget" to pray for our dear people around the world....just because they are no longer around!! How about if we all made a real effort to support those who are on the "frontlines" and PRAY!! Read something cool in Ephesians a while back.... "I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened in order that you may know the hope to which He has called you...the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and His incomparably great power for us who believe..." That is how we will pray for our friends around the world today...and that is how we will pray for Dave and Joy and kids in Indonesia.

2 comments:

matt & cheryl said...

it was SO GOOD to get to spend some time with you Rakel. Thanks for fitting me into your life. love you

Joy @ SAH Missionary said...

Thanks Rakel! I'm glad you found my blog, I'm going to try to keep people updated as I can.
Thanks for all you do!!
We love you all. How was Hawaii??
Blessings,
Joy