Thursday, May 03, 2007
Thoughts on a Thursday
I wonder why it is that on Thursdays I have this great need to just slow down, take it easy, spend extended time in the Word....stare out my window, and just be quiet?? Maybe it is the weekend, and the jam packed early part of the week that does that to me?...Thankfully, my schedule allows huge flexibility, and that is why you this morning will find me in my robe and slippers well past the morning hours...I am having such a great time...and part of the pleasure this morning is to spend a little time with friends overseas, reading blogs, writing notes....and just pretending that they don't really live thousands of miles away....they are just around the corner...maybe that is part of being Global?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I pray that you will have a quiet morning just spending time with GOD. Have a great day...
Talk to you soon...
Global thursdays...sounds good to me
Post a Comment