Well, you never believe where I found internet access....on a bus in the heart of Germany! We are attending a big missions conference and they have parked a bus outside with a complete Internet cafe inside!! Cool. And COOL is also what it is has been here in Europe...and wet! Every day we have had lovely dark clouds hanging over us...and quite a few sprinkles...
Sweden was nice and when I get home I will post some pictures...well, I will post A LOT of pictures!! In the meantime, we are being refreshed and rested, enjoying friends, fellowship and GREAT conference meetings....
4 comments:
Wow - cool that they had a whole bus of an internet cafe for you to use! I hope you are doing fabulous and enjoying your trip!
We can't wait to hear about your trip. we prayed for you guys on Tuesday - asking God to really refresh & renew your spirits!
That's a great story. Waiting for more. columbia missouri running club
You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.direct-line-home-insurance.info/Canadabuildinginsurance.html payday loans seattle wa Design free service uk web Hairy women search toric contact lenses for astigmatism easy cash advance same day payday loan simplepayda Alexa cum fluoxetine prozac instant payday loan voided check not required Builder body building The very best of marvin gay
Post a Comment