Thought I would introduce you to Amy Henderson, and she is our son Andy's very special friend. They are both in the Residence program at Ventura County Medical Center in California...Amy is a lovely girl and we are so enjoying getting to know her!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
cute picture :) i wish i had been able to meet amy while they were in town ... hopefully next time!
I can't believe how much Amy looks like a czech friend I had named Renata. How wonderful. I am excited to meet her one day and sorry I missed her this time.
3 comments:
cute picture :) i wish i had been able to meet amy while they were in town ... hopefully next time!
I can't believe how much Amy looks like a czech friend I had named Renata. How wonderful. I am excited to meet her one day and sorry I missed her this time.
lovely! :-)
Post a Comment