Saturday, November 12, 2005

A New Setup

Did you notice? We changed our page set-up...Just for the fun of it. Anyway, it is Saturday today...rainy, cold and all of that. The Harvest Moon bazaar just finished out at church....we are getting ready for another tour to PDX..this time to say good-bye to Dave and Joy and the little ones. Yesterday, Ruth left...Coming and goings...such is life. Let me know if you like our new page?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rakel said...

I didn't like that first comment...mainly because I did not know who it was...But all of you my friends out there...you are welcome to write!!

Anonymous said...

hi, rakel! i love the new design of your blog. :)

Anonymous said...

Your "designer" does good work.

Anonymous said...

how fun!

Unknown said...

I do like the new set up Rakel... good eye!