Got an e-mail from my friend Kristin today...it seems that I had not clicked on the right dot which would open up my blog spot for you to write back...(that is if you are not a blog member). Well, we have now taken care of that and hopefully we will get some comments. Sometimes is it easy to get lost in the world of clicks and dots, especially if your brain is of an older generation. I do enjoy reading my younger friends' spots though ...a good way to stay in touch.
Take Care,
Rakel
3 comments:
:-) Rakel, I am so excited that you have a blog. And even more excited that it is one way to keep up on life here when I go.
I was so excited to see that someone finally made a comment...thanks Melissa, you made my day!!
My pleasure Rakel. You make my day so many times... I am glad to be able to return the favor. :-)
Post a Comment